Steven A. Brezinski
Recognized since 2013
Steven Brezinski, a partner at Wisconsin law firm Axley Brynelson, LLP, practices in the areas of tax planning and tax litigation, municipal property, elder law, estate planning and probate, real estate, non-profit organizations, professional practices and general business law.
Proficient in comprehensive estate planning, Mr. Brezinski structures succession and estate plans for owners of family businesses engaged in numerous industries. In the field of tax law, Mr. Brezinski has over 30 years of experience handling matters from the negotiation of a resolution in a multi-million dollar, unrelated business income tax claim on behalf of a tax-exempt client, to structuring Reverse and Forward Single and Multiple Asset Tax Deferred Exchanges under Section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code. Additionally, from veterinarians to accountants, Mr. Brezinski has represented buyers and sellers in transactions involving professional service businesses.
Mr. Brezinski is also a frequent speaker on tax and business law issues.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer Page: http://www.axley.com/attorney/steven-brezinski/
- Two East Mifflin Street, Suite 200
P.O. Box 1767
Madison, WI 53701-1767
- Georgetown University, LL.M
- Lawrence University, BS
- University of Wisconsin–Madison, J.D.
- Wisconsin, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Dane County Bar Association - Member
- State Bar of Wisconsin - Member
34 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Tax Law, Madison (2021)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Tax Law
- Named to the 2011 – 2013 Wisconsin Super Lawyers Lists (Primary Area of Practice: Tax Law)
- Named a top Tax Law attorney by The Best Lawyers In America© and US News & World Report
- BV Distinguished® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Litigation and Controversy - Tax
- Trusts and Estates
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.