Recognized since 2006
Los Angeles, California
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Steve Warren specializes in corporate finance, reorganizations, restructurings, and financial/bankruptcy litigation. His practice includes workouts, restructurings and bankruptcies, as counsel to both creditors and corporate debtors. Steve also represents clients in structuring complex financial transactions.
Additionally, Steve defends officers and directors in insolvency-related litigation, in which he often works in conjunction with members of our Litigation Department. His D&O representations include successful resolutions in the ATM Acquisitions litigation in Delaware Chancery Court, First Executive-Executive Life Insurance securities and policy holder litigation and the Imperial Savings-RTC litigation. He also advises clients concerning bankruptcy risks in corporate transactions.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.omm.com/professionals/stephen-h-warren/
- 400 South Hope Street, 18th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90071
- Stanford University , J.D. , graduated 1988
- Stanford University, B.A. Economics and Political Science, graduated 1983
- California, California
- American Bankruptcy Institute - Member
- Financial Lawyers Conference - Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Section - Member
- US District Court, Central, Northern, Eastern, and Southern Districts of California
- US District Court, District of Arizona
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth and Third Circuits
- US Supreme Court
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Recognized by Best Lawyers® 2020 for Bankruptcy & Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency & Reorganization Law in Los Angeles, CA; Steve has been listed in Best Lawyers® since 2006.
- Named a Restructuring & Insolvency Expert by Who’s Who Legal (2018)
- Chambers USA (2011-2017)
- Legal 500 US (2017, 2019)
- Named a “Super Lawyer” in a survey conducted by Law & Politics Media Inc. and published in Los Angeles magazine
- Named a “Super Lawyer” in Super Lawyers - Corporate Counsel Edition
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.