Recognized since 2012
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
His experience involved trials in the areas of general negligence actions representing both plaintiffs and defendants, flood damage, employment representing both plaintiffs and defendants, fire, electricity, professional liability, crop damage, law firm dissolution, governmental entities, the defense of day-care centers, premises liability and products liability actions. He has defended several judges in matters before the California Commission on Judicial Performance. He has served, by appointment of the court, as Chair of the Defense Steering Committee for the 1994 Dust Storm suits, the largest motor vehicle accident in the history of the United States. He has appeared in the United States District Court, the Fifth District Court of Appeal and before the California Supreme Court.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://cornwellsample.com/our-attorneys/
- 7045 North Fruit Avenue
Fresno, CA 93711
- University of California Berkeley , J.D., graduated 1967
- San Jose State University, BS, graduated 1964
- California, The State Bar of California
- American Board of Trial Attorneys - Diplomate
- American College of Trial Lawyers - Fellow
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Fresno (2021)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants, San Jose (2014)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.