Recognized since 2016
St. Louis, Missouri
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
I was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. I come from two hard-working parents who were also born and raised here in St. Louis. In my early twenties, I was involved in a serious motor vehicle crash that left me unable to walk for several months. This experience was life-changing in every sense of the term. I learned first-hand how insurance companies could take advantage of someone without a law degree. But there was some good that came out of it - ultimately this was the event that sent me on a path to law school and the formation of one of the most respected plaintiff personal injury law firms in the midwest - Schultz Myers personal injury lawyers.
Since forming Schultz Myers personal injury lawyers over a decade ago, I have devoted my career to assisting victims of serious injury and accidental death. Each day, I stand shoulder to shoulder with injured clients, and their families, against some of the most powerful insurance companies and corporations in the United States. I enjoy a good fight and have come to be recognized by my peers for obtaining some of the largest settlements and verdicts in Missouri and Illinois.
For the past several years, my primary focus has been on complex commercial motor vehicle litigation. These types of collisions typically cause catastrophic injuries or death to motorists in smaller vehicles. To that end, I have litigated over 100 cases involving tractor-trailers and other commercial motor vehicles that have caused great harm or death to clients of our law firm. Along the way, I have become a mentor to many other lawyers looking to learn more about this complicated area of personal injury law. I am proud to say that Schultz Myers personal injury lawyers get cases from lawyers all over the country who seek us out to act as co-counsel on their injury cases involving heavy trucks. Over the years I have handled commercial motor vehicle accident cases in Missouri, Illinois, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Ohio, Indiana, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Texas, and beyond.
Visit our Personal Injury Articles:
Contact & Links
- 319 N. 4th Street, Suite 835
St. Louis, MO 63102
- Washington University in St. Louis , J.D., graduated 2007
- Missouri, Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- United States, American Bar Association
- Association of Plaintiff's Interstate Trucking Lawyers - Lifetime Member
- Bar Registrar of Preeminent Lawyers of America - Lifetime Member
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys - Member
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly - Missouri Winningest Law Firm
- Missouri Super Lawyers - Super Lawyer
- Mutli-Million Dollar Advocates Forum - Lifetime Member
- National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers - Lifetime Member
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Missouri - Inducted
- Missouri Federal Courts
- Illinois Federal Courts
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly's "Winningest" Law Firm
- Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Martindale-Hubbel AV-Preeminent Lawyer Rating
- Top 40 Trial Lawyers Under 40 - American Society of Legal Advocates
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers - American Trial Lawyers Association
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum - Lifetime Member
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.