Stephen M. Hammersmith
Recognized in:Banking and Finance Law
Law School:The Ohio State University College of Law
Location:3800 Embassy Parkway, Suite 300Akron, OH 44333
- The Ohio State University College of Law, J.D., graduated 1981
- The Ohio State University, BA, graduated 1978
- Ohio, Ohio State Bar Association
- Akron Bar Association - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Archbishop Hoban High School Board - Member
- Archbishop Hoban Trust Fund Board - Chairman
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Akron/Canton Branch Board - Member
- Ohio State Bar Association - Member
- St. Hilary Foundation Board - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Banking and Finance Law, Akron (2018)
- Banking and Finance Law, Akron (2014)
- Banking and Finance Law, Akron (2009)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Banking and Finance Law
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® (1995 - 2013).
- Named as ‘Akron Best Lawyers’ Banking Lawyer of the Year ’ (2009).
- Received special recognition for 15 consecutive years or more of being listed in The Best Lawyers in America®.
- Selected for inclusion in Ohio’s Super Lawyers® (2004 - 2005), as voted by his peers.
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating of AV® Preeminent™, which is the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards as established by confidential opinions from members of the Bar.
Areas of Expertise:
- Asset-Based Lending
- Commercial Finance
- Conduit Lending
- Construction Finance
- Economic Development
- Loan Documentation
- Uniform Commercial Code
Buckingham, Doolittle & Burroughs, LLC
3800 Embassy Parkway, Suite 300
Akron, OH 44333
3 Office Locations
in 1 Country