Recognized since 2021
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
A zealous advocate for those involved in personal injury litigation and complex business disputes, Stephen Higdon is not afraid to stand up for clients. Anytime. Anywhere. That confidence is firmly rooted in his extensive courtroom experience where he has handled a wide range of civil litigation at both the trial and appellate levels.
Stephen started his legal career clerking for the Honorable Michael H. Schneider in the Eastern District of Texas, where he was responsible for hundreds of complex civil and criminal cases and participated in trials ranging from products liability to the most complex business disputes.
The breadth and depth of that experience provided the foundation for his development and success as a trial lawyer and appellate advocate. Building on that experience, Stephen has obtained favorable judgments and settlements for clients.
Those victories have led to several peer-selected honors, but never one to rest on his laurels, Stephen continues to strategically and aggressively pursue the best possible outcome for his clients.
- Rosewood Court
2101 Cedar Springs Road, Suite 1900
Dallas, TX 75201
- Texas Tech University, JD, graduated 2013
- Southwestern University, BA, graduated 2009
- Texas, 2013
- Dallas Bar Association - Member
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers - Member
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Ones to Watch, Best Lawyers in America, 2021-2023
Lawdragon Top 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers, 2023
- Rising Stars, Texas Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters, 2019-2023
John Howie Award, Dallas Trial Lawyers Association, 2021
- Best Lawyers Under 40 in Dallas, D Magazine, 2020
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.