Mr. Geanacopoulos is the Chair of the Business & Corporate Law Group and Co-Chair of the Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group. Mr. Geanacopoulos joined the firm in 1987. He plays a leading role in the representation of some of the firm's largest and most sophisticated clients. His practice focuses on: mergers and acquisitions private equity securities venture capital the needs of closely-held companies and family businesses, including the prevention and resolution of shareholder disputes general corporate and commercial law While his practice is primarily focused on the U.S. market, transactions managed by him invariably have international and cross-border dimensions.
- Dartmouth College, AB, graduated 1974
- Massachusetts, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Rhode Island, Rhode Island Bar Association
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2013 in the field of Closely Held Companies and Family Business Law.
- Recognized in Chambers USA America’s Leading Business Lawyers as one of the state’s "Leading Individuals" (Band 1) in corporate/commercial law.
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell, highest rating given to attorneys.
- 1975-76: Teaching Fellow, Athens College, Athens, Greece.
Areas of Expertise:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Funds
- Venture Capital
Adler Pollock & Sheehan P.C.
One Citizens Plaza, Eighth Floor
Providence, RI 02903-1345
2 Office Locations
in 1 Country