Stephen G. Peresich, Sr.
Page, Mannino, Peresich & McDermott, P.L.L.C.
Recognized since 2012
Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
Stephen G. Peresich is a senior member of Page, Mannino, Peresich & McDermott, PLLC. He has extensive experience handling complex insurance defense, medical defense, and personal injury defense litigation.
Stephen represents a wide variety of hospitals, medical clinics, physician practice groups, and insurance companies in complicated medical- legal issues. He has represented many business and personal clients throughout his career. Stephen has also been selected as panel counsel for a variety of companies in Mississippi.
Stephen was born in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1954 and was raised in Biloxi, Mississippi. He attended law school at the University of Mississippi before being admitted to practice law in 1981. In addition to focusing on the needs of the firm's clients, he has actively served on civic boards and school boards, and coached youth and high school sports. Stephen is married to Ellen B. Peresich and has three children, Sharon, Lindsey, and Stephen, Jr.
- 759 Howard Avenue
P.O. Drawer 289
Biloxi, MS 39533
- University of Mississippi, J.D., graduated 1981
- Mississippi State University, BS, graduated 1977
- Mississippi, The Mississippi Bar
- Best's Recommended Insurance Attorneys - Member
- Biloxi Chamber of Commerce - Past President 1996
- Defense Research Institute - Member
- Harrison County Bar Association - Member
- Inns of Court - Member
- Leadership Gulf Coast - Alumni 1994
- Martindale Hubbell - Member
- Mississippi Bar Association - Member 1981
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association - Member
4 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants, Gulfport (2023)
- Insurance Law, Gulfport (2021)
- Insurance Law, Gulfport (2018)
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants, Gulfport (2017)
- Insurance Law, Gulfport (2016)
- Insurance Law
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- AV Rating Martindale Hubbell
- The Best Lawyers in America, in Insurance Law/ Medical Malpractice Defense
- Leadership Gulf Coast Class of 1994
- Medical Malpractice Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.