Recognized since 2008
Litigation - Construction
Steve Jackson, the firm's president, has been selected by The Best Lawyers in America® as the 2019 Phoenix "Lawyer of the Year" in Construction Litigation.
His practice is concentrated in the areas of construction law, real estate law and commercial litigation, and he represents a broad range of individuals and businesses in the construction and real estate development industries.
In addition to client representation, Steve has served as a mediator, arbitrator and expert witness in a number of construction disputes.
Steve has lectured extensively on construction law topics for the State Bar of Arizona, Maricopa County Bar Association and various trade associations.
He obtained his undergraduate and law degrees from Indiana University. Before joining Warner Angle, he served as a judge advocate in the United States Air Force.
Since 2010 Steve has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America for his peer-recognized skill in construction law. He was Best Lawyers' Phoenix Construction "Lawyer of the Year" for 2017, and he has been a Super Lawyers selectee since 2009.
- Lawyer Page: https://
- 2555 East Camelback Road, Suite 800
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Indiana University Bloomington, J.D., graduated 1973
- Indiana University Bloomington, B.A., graduated 1970
- Arizona, 1977
- Indiana, 1973
- American Bar Association - Member
- Maricopa County Bar Association - Member
- State Bar of Arizona - Member
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, 1974
- Litigation - Construction, Phoenix (2021)
- Litigation - Construction, Phoenix (2019)
- Construction Law, Phoenix (2017)
- Construction Law
- Litigation - Construction
The Best Lawyers in America® "Lawyer of the Year" (Phoenix), Construction Law, 2017; Construction Litigation, 2019
The Best Lawyers in America: Construction Law, 2008-present; Construction Litigation, 2014-present
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Real Estate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.