Recognized since 2007
Providence, Rhode Island
Administrative / Regulatory Law
Health Care Law
Stephen Zubiago represents a variety of middle market clients with a focus on the health care and insurance industries. He advises clients on a range of corporate and regulatory matters. Within the firm, Stephen serves as head of the Business and Finance Department and sits on the firm’s Management Committee.
What do you focus on?
I represent health care providers on corporate transactions ranging from hospital deals to physician deals. I also advise these providers on regulatory matters with respect to federal and state requirements. My counsel for insurers includes corporate and regulatory advice specifically focused on state requirements.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.nixonpeabody.com/team/zubiago-stephen-d
- One Citizens Plaza
Providence, RI 02903-1345
- Brown University, BA
- Marquette University , J.D.
- Rhode Island, Rhode Island Bar Association
- Massachusetts, Massachusetts Bar Association
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Health Care Law, Providence (2023)
- Administrative / Regulatory Law, Providence (2020)
- Administrative / Regulatory Law, Providence (2017)
- Health Care Law, Providence (2014)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Health Care Law
- Insurance Law
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Government Relations
- Health Care
- Insurance Insolvency
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.