Stephen A. Fuchs has over 20 years of experience representing management in labor, employment and employee benefits law. With a focus on employment law litigation and counseling, he represents employers throughout the country in federal and state courts and before various administrative tribunals such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the New York State Division of Human Rights, the New York State Workers' Compensation Board, the New York State Department of Labor and the New York City Commission on Human Rights.
Stephen's broad range of litigation experience includes:
- Lawsuits and administrative proceedings alleging sexual harassment
- Discrimination on the basis of disability, pregnancy, age, gender, race, national origin, religion and other protected classifications
- Violations of federal and state family leave laws
- Breach of contract
- Wage and hour class actions
- Tort claims
- Employee benefits litigation
- Workers' compensation claims
He also provides preventive counseling and presents seminars to employers on compliance with federal and state laws governing employment discrimination, wrongful termination, reasonable accommodations for disabled employees, and family leave.