Dr. Stephan Jellbauer is a partner in the patents department of Weickmann & Weickmann since January 2019. He has been working in intellectual property since 2009.
His main fields of activity are
- Drafting of patent applications and prosecution before the WIPO and the European Patent Office, particularly in the field of biochemistry, physiological chemistry, immunology, pharmaceuticals and medical chemistry
- Patent opposition proceedings at the European Patent Office, the German Patent and Trade Mark Office and the German Federal Patent Court
- Freedom-to-operate analyses
- Handling of worldwide patent portfolios, providing strategic advice for clients.
He is a member of
- European Patent Institute (epi)
- German Chamber of Patent Attorneys (Patentanwaltskammer).