Recognized since 2021
Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
Burg Simpson shareholder Stephan J. Marsh focuses his practice on Colorado workers’ compensation claims. As a workers’ compensation trial attorney, Mr. Marsh considers many factors when evaluating a case. He works to provide a fair and honest assessment of each legal matter and apply relevant laws to ensure full benefits. Mr. Marsh is a highly experienced lawyer and is uniquely qualified to help his clients obtain the best possible outcomes.
Mr. Marsh has been selected by 5280 Magazine as a Top Lawyer for Workers’ Compensation since 2020. He has also been recognized by his peers as a Best Lawyer in America® and a Top Attorney by The National Trial Lawyers in their 40 Under 40 category. Mr. Marsh is a 2011 graduate of the Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska, and holds a B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication (2008) and English (2008) from the University of Iowa.
Contact & Links
- 40 Inverness Drive East
Englewood, CO 80112
- Creighton University , J.D., graduated 2011
- The University of Iowa, B.A., graduated 2008
- United States, Colorado
- Colorado Bar Association - Member
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
- Selected to Best Lawyers® in America, 2021-2022
- 5280 Magazine Top Lawyer, 2020 - 2022
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.