Recognized in:Competition / Antitrust LawLitigation...
Languages:English, French, German
Location:Friedrichstr. 95Berlin, DE 10117
- Germany, Berlin
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Trade Law, Berlin (2021)
- Competition / Antitrust Law, Berlin (2020)
- Competition / Antitrust Law, Berlin (2014-15)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Germany for work in:
- Competition / Antitrust Law
- Trade Law
- Global Competition Review “GCR Litigation of the Year Award 2014” – Representation of Deutsche Bahn AG - “rail cartel”
- Global Competition Review “GCR Litigation of the Year Award: Cartel Prosecution 2017” – Representation of Katjes Fassin Gmbh & Co. KG u.a. - “sugar cartel.”
- Dr. Stefan Ohlhoff is recommended by Who's Who Legal in the following legal analyses: Global Leader: Competition (2019 und 2020), Global Leader: Trade & Customs (2018 und 2020), National Leader: Germany – Competition (2019), Global Leader: Trade & Customs (2018 und 2021), Germany - Trade & Customs: National Leader (2021).
- Legal 500 Germany 2021 recommends Dr. Stefan Ohlhoff for the area of commercial administrative law.
- Legal 500 Germany 2019 recommends Dr. Stefan Ohlhoff for the Commercial Litigation practice area, highlighting "the particular expertise in damages litigation".
- Legal 500 Germany (2019 - 2021) recommends Dr. Stefan Ohlhoff for antitrust, noting "WilmerHale can field a global team and coordinate merger control filings in multiple jurisdictions.", 2021.
- Dr. Stefan Ohlhoff has been recommended by Handelsblatt Best Lawyers® List since 2011 for the practice area of competition and antitrust law as well as foreign trade law. In addition, he will be named "Lawyer of the Year" for Competition and Antitrust Law in the 2014 and 2015 and 2020 edition and "Lawyer of the Year" for Foreign Trade Law in the 2021 edition.
- Chambers Europe (since 2007) and Chambers Global (2018-2021) recommend Dr. Ohlhoff as leading antitrust lawyer.
- In its 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 edition, JUVE Handbook further recommends Dr. Ohlhoff for dispute resolution – trade and liability: litigation (2020/2021: “extensive experience in antitrust damages litigation,” client).
- Since its 2006/2007 edition Dr. Ohlhoff is continuously recommended by JUVE Handbook in the field of antitrust law (2020/2021: “one of the best in his field,” client; “outstanding cartel litigator,” competitor).
- International Trade
13 Office Locations
in 5 Countries