Recognized since 2012
Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
Real Estate Law
Stan serves his colleagues as Hahn Loeser’s Chief Executive Officer and Managing Partner, Partner-in-Charge of the firm’s Cleveland office, and co-chair of its Business Practice Area. Stan handles a wide range of complex matters involving real estate, general corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, financing and gaming. Stan has experience leading major acquisitions throughout the United States, representing clients establishing operations overseas, representing lenders and borrowers in various finance-related matters, and helping clients in preparation of gaming applications, licensing and acquisitions.
Stan’s general corporate and finance practice focuses on middle market, privately-held and not-for-profit companies. Stan has acted as outside general counsel to corporate entities throughout the country, including entities in the manufacturing and service industries. On an international scale, Stan has represented clients in various investments in entities in the People’s Republic of China (PRC) and throughout Southeast Asia, including establishing private equity funds and negotiating manufacturing and licensing agreements. Stan has acted as Corporate Secretary and General Counsel to the Boards of Directors for LPC Acquisitions, LLC, Columbiana Boiler Company, LLC, and CHT Nuclear, LLC.
In his not-for-profit practice, Stan has represented a variety of faith-based organizations in general corporate governance matters, as well as establishing new structures for missions and consolidations of existing missions.
In his real estate practice, Stan has represented numerous clients, including a Fortune 100 company, as both tenants and landlords in leasing various commercial and industrial properties and throughout the process of challenging real property taxes. Stan has worked throughout the United States in development projects in Arkansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Virginia.
Stan's practice includes extensive experience in the gaming industry, including managing the acquisition, licensing, ownership structuring, financing and operation of gaming venues. He is also knowledgeable in the preparation of gaming applications and the structuring of ownership interests within regulatory environments. Additionally, Stan has previously served on the board of directors for a publicly-traded gaming corporation.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hahnlaw.com/professionals/stanley-r-gorom
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 200 Public Square, Suite 2800
Cleveland, OH 44114
- DePaul University , J.D., graduated 1993
- Indiana University Bloomington, B.S., graduated 1987
- Ohio, 1993
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Cleveland (2022)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate Law
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Real Estate Law, 2012-21, Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, 2020-21, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), 2021
- Ohio Super Lawyers®, Business/Corporate Law, 2007, 2010, 2014-16
- AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell
News & Links
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.