Recognized since 2020
Financial Institution Regulatory Law
So Saito is a lawyer admitted in Japan and New York with a wealth of experience in the areas of FinTech, crypto-asset, blockchain and financial regulatory including providing regulatory compliance and corporate advice to domestic and foreign companies (start-ups and financial institutions).
He is a legal counsel to the Japan Blockchain Association, a secretary of capital market division of the FinTech Association and statutory auditor of Japan STO Association.
He has been also ranked for FinTech Legal in Japan by Chambers and Partners (2019) (2020) (2021).
He is fluent in English and Japanese.
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Japan™ 2023 for work in:
- Financial Institution Regulatory Law
- FinTech Practice
- Recognized for Financial institution regulatory law and FinTech practice by Best Lawyers in Japan (2022)
- Recognized for Financial institution regulatory law and FinTech practice by Best Lawyers in Japan (2021)
- Ranked as a lawyer in the FinTech field 2021 by Chambers and Partners
- Ranked as a lawyer in the FinTech field 2020 by Chambers and Partners
- Ranked as a lawyer in the FinTech field 2019 by Chambers and Partners
・FinTech and Blockchain
・Construction and Infrastructure
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.