Silvia García joined Deloitte Abogados in 2009 as a lawyer of the Litigation Department. She became Director in 2010.
Throughout her professional career, Silvia has worked as an associate lawyer in Garrigues Abogados y Asesores Tributarios and Ventura Garcés & López-Ibor, Abogados.
Silvia's areas of expertise include:
- Litigation and arbitration proceedings in Civil and Commercial Law
- Bankruptcy proceedings and legal advice
- Specialised in judiciary proceedings related to distribution, agency law and construction law
- Specialised in judiciary and extra judiciary advice to companies
- European litigation legislation.
She is Arbitrator at Barcelona Arbitration Cour, lecturer on the Master's Programme of Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economia, and instructor on various internal and external courses on legal and procedural matters organised by Deloitte.
- Master in Judiciary practice at the Judiciary Practice School of the Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona
- Graduate in Law from the Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona. Extraordinary award from the degree
- Member of the Bar Association of Barcelona since 1998.