Mr. Federgreen provides advice in connection with a wide range of real estate transactions, presenting clients with strategic options to meet their business goals.
Mr. Federgreen has represented clients in real estate transactions, including:
- commercial, industrial, retail, and ground leases for both landlords and tenants
- acquisitions and sales of vacant land, vacant buildings, and occupied buildings, including office buildings, industrial buildings, retail centers, and lodging, as well as performing and non-performing debt instruments secured by real estate
- joint ventures
- mortgage financings for both lenders and borrowers
- easements for both grantors and grantees
- public-private partnerships, including "redevelopment agreements" on behalf of both designated redevelopers and governmental agencies
His clients include companies that deal in real estate every day; companies across all industry lines that deal only with a lease for their one location every five to seven years; and just about everything in between. Transactions, although primarily concentrated in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania, involve real estate all across the country.