Recognized since 2022
Shawn practices in the firm’s litigation department, handling personal injury, commercial, and real estate litigation. He has experience representing clients in all phases of litigation in Washington courts. He also practices in the firm’s insurance coverage group, in disputes between policy holders and their insurance companies and supports the firm’s health care department, handling matters ranging from HIPAA and risk management for health care facilities to health-care related employment issues.
Before his legal career, Shawn served in the U.S. Army as a military intelligence officer and Army Ranger, where he was deployed to Afghanistan and Iraq.
Shawn graduated from the University of California at Berkeley with a Bachelors of Arts in Russian and has lived in Russia. He speaks conversational Russian.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 206-689-2166
- Lawyer Page: https://www.helsell.com/helsell-attorney/shawn-butler/
- 1001 Fourth Avenue, Suite 4200
Seattle, WA 98154
- University of Washington, JD, graduated 2012
- University of Washington, LL.M Health Law, graduated 2012
- University of California Berkeley, BA, graduated 2000
- Washington, 2012
11 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
9 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.