Recognized since 2021
Labour and Employment Law
Sharaf Sultan focuses his practice on both employment and workplace immigration law.
Sharaf has extensive experience in all aspects of employment law, including wrongful dismissal, design of policies and procedures, as well as workplace human rights matters.
Sharaf advises both large and small employers on a wide range of workplace employment matters, including hiring and termination, performance management, drafting of workplace employment policies, restrictive covenants, and employment contracts. Sharaf also regularly manages employment litigation and human rights applications.
Sharaf further advises employers on a wide range of immigration matters for companies involved in the relocation or hiring of foreignersinto the Canadian labour market. He has extensive experience preparing and providing advice with respect to Business Visitor visa applications, intra-company transfers, and Labour Market Impact Assessment applications. Sharaf’s clients include large American and multinational corporations.
Sharaf regularly writes and speaks on both employment and workplace immigration matters. He has also taught at the university level and continues as an adjunct professor on advocacy, employment and immigration law.
Prior to founding Sultan Lawyers, Sharaf was a lawyer within Heenan Blaikie LLP’s labour and employment group.
- Lawyer Page: https://sultanlawyers.com/lawyers/sharaf-sultan
- 212 Adelaide Street West, Suite 300
Toronto, ON M5H 1W7
- University of Ottawa, LLB., graduated 2007
- Dalhousie University, M.D.E., graduated 2002
- University of Toronto, B. Comm. (with distinction), graduated 1999
- Ontario, Canadian Bar Association
- Heenan Blaikie LLP - Associate
- Rubin Thomlinson LLP - Associate
- Sultan Lawyers PC - Principal
- Labour and Employment Law
- Client Choice - 2019
- Top Choice Award - Top Employment Law Firm of 2020 in Toronto
- Canadian HR Awards - 2019 (Finalist) : Labour and Employment Law boutique
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.