Recognized since 2012
Employment Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.summitlaw.com/profile/attorneys/shannon-e-phillips
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 315 Fifth Avenue South, Suite 1000
Seattle, WA 98104-2682
- Stanford University, BA, graduated 1989
- Washington, Washington State Bar Association
- Communities and Parents for Public Schools - Board Member
- Washington - Supreme Court
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Avvo Rating Superb 10.0
- Listed in Washington Super Lawyers (2014)
- Included in Leading Lawyers in the Puget Sound Region, "Seattle Business" (2013)
- Named a Rising Star by "Washington Law & Politics" magazine (2006)
Civil Contract Defense for Company and CEORepresentation of CEO and company in defense of claimed breach of severance agreement and willful nonpayment.
Civil Defense of Public Transit CompanyRepresentation of public transit company in defense of claimed FMLA retaliation, failure to accommodate a disability, and retaliation for exercising worker's compensation rights.
Civil Wage-and-Hour Class Action Defense for CompanyRepresentation of company in defense of statewide FLSA and Washington Minimum Wage Act claims based on alleged denial of meal and rest breaks.
Defense of Public Agencies Before Public Employment Relations CommissionRepresentation of public employer in defense of unfair labor practice complaints from hearing through to the Court of Appeals.
Labor Arbitrations on Behalf of Public EmployersRepresentation of public employers in discharge and contract interpretation arbitrations.
Civil Defense of EmployerRepresentation of tech company in private arbitration in defense of claimed sex discrimination by female director.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.