Sergio Chagoya Díaz
Recognized in:Banking and Finance LawCapital Markets Law...
Law School:University Carlos III de Madrid
Location:Campos Elíseos 345, Pisos 2, 3 y 11Col. Chapultepec PolancoMiguel HidalgoMexico City, MX 11560
- University Carlos III de Madrid, LLM, graduated 2002
- Barra Mexicana, Colegio de Abogados. - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Capital Markets Law, Mexico (2020)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Mexico for work in:
- Banking and Finance Law
- Capital Markets Law
- Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Project Finance and Development Practice
- Chambers and Partners Latam - Projects 2018 - Band 3
- Chambers and Partners Global - Projects 2018 - Band 4
- IFLR 1000 - Leading Lawyer 2018 - Energy & Infrastructure and Project Development
- Latin Lawyer 2017 - Recommended Lawyer - Projects
- Best Lawyers 2017 - Banking and Finance Law and Capital Markets Law
- Chambers and Partners Latam - Projects 2020 - Banda 4
- Chambers and Partners Global - Projects 2019 - Banda 4
- Chambers and Partners Latam 2022
- Recommended Lawyer 2022 - Legal 500
- Highly Regarded 31st edition - IFLR1000
“Evolución de la Libertad Económica en el Derecho Constitucional Mexicano”, in the Obra Jurídica Enciclopédica, volume “Ciencia Política y Constitucional”; México 2012, Ed. Porrúa and Escuela Libre de Derecho.
Prologue to “Nuevo Derecho Bancario y Bursátil Mexicano” by Erick Carvallo Yáñez, 8th edition, México, 2010; Ed. Porrúa.
Cross-border Handbooks: Finance Handbook, Finance Vol. 2 “Securitisations”. Mexico chapter. Publish by Practical Law Company, London, 2009-2010.
“México” at The Americas Restructuring and Insolvency Guide 2008-2009. Publish by Global White Page, London, United Kingdom, May 2008.
Coauthor of the Securitization of Mortgage Loans in Mexico. US – Mexico Legal Review from the American Bar Association, April 2007.
Mexico Financial Summit
Infrastructure & Sub-Sovereign Finance in Mexico Summit by LatinFinance
The Infrastructure National Forum of IMEF.
Assistant Professor of Constitutional Law and professor in the specialty in Civil Law of the postgraduate in the Escuela Libre de Derecho.
Doctorate Professor in Law at the Universidad Autónoma del Noreste, campus Saltillo.