- 2002-2007: Law studies at the Georg-August-University of Goettingen, completion of First State Exam with honors ("Praedikatsexamen") in March 2007
- 2007-2009: Legal clerkship at the Higher Court of Brunswick ("OLG Braunschweig"), completion of Second State Exam with honors ("Praedikatsexamen") in June 2009
- 2009-2014: Doctoral law studies at the Georg-August-University of Goettingen, completed by received my "Dr. iur." in summer 2015
- 2009-2012: Research Fellow at the professional chair of Professor Dr. Christiane Langenfeld at the Georg-August-University of Goetttingen
- 2012-2014: Lawyer and Manager at Fragomen Global LLP in Frankfurt am Main
- 2014-2020: Lawyer and (Senior) Manager at KPMG Law Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH in Frankfurt am Main
- Since 2021: Lawyer at BLUEDEX Labour Law in Frankfurt am Main
In the line of well-known and experienced colleagues I consider my mindset and way of working as my assets. Immigration Law (German and European) is not just a field of law for me. It is my passion to consult small businesses, hidden champions and globally present companies on German immigration and related labor law matters. I bring solutions to the most complex challenges and you may wonder, how easy this appears to you. if so, this will the greatest compliment to me. My response time and precision with well-fitting answers and solutions will help you finishing your day in a better mood and probably earlier than expected.
What can I do?
My scope of work ranges from compliance work (for example, assisting with processes at the Federal Employment Agency, to visa matters and applications for residence and work permissions and the new expediting process for skilled migrants pursuant to Sec. 81a AufenthG) to consulting work. I enjoy giving my clients a greater picture on immigration law and interdependencies with labor law.
Furthermore, I can also help (private) clients with citizenship matter with applications for becoming a German citizen by naturalization and retention of German citizenship as example.