Recognized since 2021
Health Care Law
Sean Fennelly’s health industry clients know they can rely on him when it comes to joint ventures and M&A. National healthcare service providers, community hospitals, and other healthcare entities turn to Sean for help with acquisitions, dispositions, and creating joint ventures. His driven, client-centered approach enables those he represents to close deals creating lasting value.
A West Point graduate and former Army Ranger, Sean brings focus and deep industry understanding to each client matter. His work often covers not only the drafting and negotiation of the primary transaction documents, but also all work on ancillary deal agreements. These often include professional services agreements, management or transition services agreements, and real estate leases. Sean is also part of the firm’s team serving as outside general counsel for the Georgia Alliance of Community Hospitals; in that capacity he advises the Alliance on a wide range of health industry-related matters.
Sean is devoted to seeing client deals through to closing. His experience and diligence help his clients rapidly complete and close transactions and identify new opportunities for joint ventures. With a responsive style of communication and the ability to internalize the business needs of clients, Sean is uniquely positioned to help health industry businesses realize their objectives.
- 303 Peachtree Street, NE, Suite 3600
Atlanta, GA 30308
- Ethnicity: White
- Wake Forest University , J.D., magna cum laude, graduated 1999
- United States Military Academy, B.S., graduated 1991
- Wake Forest University, M.B.A., with distinction
- Georgia, 2000
- Florida, 2001
- American Bar Association - Member
- American Health Lawyers Association - Member
- American Legion Post 140, Chastain Park - Member (2009-present)
- Christ the King School - Advisory Board (2009-2012)
- Cub Scout Pack 165, Cathedral of Christ the King - Cubmaster and Den Leader (2010-2018)
- Florida American Legion Boys State Program - Former Dean and Counselor
- Georgia Academy of Healthcare Attorneys - Member
- Georgia State University College of Law Business Law Capstone Course - Student Advisor (2011-2015)
- Marist Annual Fund - Co-Chair (2016-2018)
- Marist Booster Club - Former Board Member
- Scouts Troop 74, Cathedral of Christ the King - Scoutmaster
- Senatorial and Congressional Service Academy Nominating Committees - Former Member
- University of Georgia Parent Leadership Counsel - Member
- Wake Forest University Law Board of Visitors - Member (2015-present)
- West Point Society of Atlanta - Past President and Board Member (2008-present)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Health Care Law
- Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America© for Health Care Law (2021)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.