Recognized since 2016
Real Estate Law
Scott Fielding’s practice is primarily in the areas of commercial lending (represents both borrowers and lenders), real estate acquisition and development, office and medical office leasing, condominium and condominium association law, private company mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate transactions.
Mr. Fielding is a 1999 graduate of Vanderbilt Law School, where he was an editor of the Vanderbilt Law Review and author of “Free Competition or Corporate Theft?: The Need for Courts to Consider the Employment Relationship in Preliminary Steps Disputes.” Mr. Fielding graduated cum laude from Centre College with a bachelor of science degree in history and economics and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. He earned a master’s degree in American history from the University of Kentucky.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.srvhlaw.com/attorneys/scott-fielding
- 150 Third Avenue South, Suite 1100
Nashville, TN 37201
- Vanderbilt University, J.D., graduated 1999
- University of Kentucky, MA, graduated 1995
- Centre College, BA, graduated 1993
- Tennessee, Tennessee Bar Association
- Real Estate Law
- Woodard/White: The Best Lawyers In America 2016 (Real Estate Law)
- Nashville Business Journal Rising Stars in Commercial Real Estate 2003
- Selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers 2009 (Real Estate)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.