Recognized since 2021
Real Estate Law
Scott T. Witthuhn is Counsel in Cummings & Lockwood's Commercial Real Estate Group and is based in the Stamford office.
Scott’s practice covers a broad range of commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions and development of office, retail, hotel, industrial and multifamily assets. He has experience in portfolio transactions, joint ventures, equity investments, leasing and mortgage financings.
Prior to joining Cummings & Lockwood, Scott was an Associate in the real estate group of the New York office of a large international law firm.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 203-351-4276
- Phone Number: 203-327-1700
- Lawyer Page: https://www.cl-law.com/professionals/scott-witthuhn
- Six Landmark Square
Stamford, CT 06901
- Fordham University, J.D., graduated 2012
- Yale University, B.A. in Economics, graduated 2009
- Connecticut, 2016
- New York, 2012
- Connecticut & Suburban New York Chaper of NAIOP, Developing Leaders Program - Member
- Fairfield & Westchester County Chapter of the Real Estate Finance Association of Connecticut , Young Professionals Program - Member
- Real Estate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.