Scott T. Whittaker
Recognized in:Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)Corporate Law...
Law School:Tulane University
Location:909 Poydras Street, Suite 3150New Orleans, LA 70112-4042
- Tulane University, J.D., graduated 1984
- Louisiana, Louisiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association Committee on Mergers and Acquisitions - Member
- Association for Corporate Growth, Louisiana Chapter - Past President
- Louisiana State Bar Association Section on Corporate and Business Law - Member
- Louisiana Supreme Court Committee on Bar Admissions - Past Chair
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Corporate Law, New Orleans (2017)
- Venture Capital Law, New Orleans (2014)
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, New Orleans (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Real Estate Law
- Venture Capital Law
- The Best Lawyers in America named him "Lawyer of the Year" in New Orleans for Venture Capital Law in 2014 and Mergers & Acquisitions Law in 2013.
- He has previously been recognized in the fields of Corporate Law, Securities Law, Venture Capital Law and Real Estate Law.
- He has also been named in the field of Corporate Law/Mergers and Acquisitions to Chambers U.S.A., Who's Who Legal - The International Who's Who of Merger & Acquisitions Lawyers, and Louisiana Super Lawyers.
- Mr. Whittaker is the 2011 recipient of the Louisiana State Bar Association President's Award. In 2014 he received the Stephen T. Victory Memorial Award from the Louisiana State Bar Association.
One American Place, Suite 1150
301 Main Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70825
1001 McKinney Street, Suite 1600
Houston, TX 77002-6421