Recognized since 2021
Health Care Law
Scott Schardt’s practice is focused on a variety of regulatory matters affecting hospitals and healthcare providers, including Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute compliance, Medicare provider enrollment and reimbursement, 501(a) Physician Employment Organizations, HIPAA compliance, and healthcare facility and provider licensing. In addition, Scott actively represents healthcare providers as both purchasers and sellers in transactional matters, including mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures.
Scott has experience as in-house counsel to health system clients and has become well acquainted with the unique concerns of managing a healthcare organization.
Scott currently serves as chair of the Dallas Bar Association’s Health Law Section. He is a member of and author for the American Health Lawyers Association.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.bradley.com/people/s/schardt-scott
- Fountain Place
1445 Ross Avenue, Suite 3600
Dallas, TX 75202
- University of Tulsa , J.D., graduated 2009
- Texas Christian University, B.A., graduated 2005
- American Health Law Association - Member
- Dallas Bar Association - Health Law Section, Chair, 2019; Vice Chair, 2018
- Health Care Compliance Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Health Care Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.