Recognized since 2018
Litigation - Construction
Scott Parrish is the Chairman of Miller & Martin and concentrates his practice on civil litigation, including the areas of trade secrets, class action, professional liability, corporate, securities, product liability and construction litigation. He provides general risk and litigation management assistance for a number of companies. Named among The Best Lawyers in America© for professional excellence in the area of litigation, he has substantial experience representing clients in federal and state court, mediations and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
Mr. Parrish serves as the Chair of the firm's Trade Secrets & Non-Compete Litigation practice. He also is a member of the firm's governing board.
- Volunteer Building, Suite 1200
832 Georgia Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37402-2289
- University of Georgia, J.D., graduated 1990
- Shorter University, B.S., graduated 1987
- Tennessee, Tennessee
- Georgia, Georgia
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Litigation - Construction
- Insurance Law
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Mergers and Acquisitions
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Litigation - Securities
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Trade Secrets Law
- Transportation Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.