Recognized since 2022
Vancouver, British Columbia
Corporate and Commercial Litigation
Scott is a Shareholder and member of Boughton’s Commercial Litigation and Construction Litigation Groups. Scott articled at Boughton in 2003 and was called to the bar in 2004. He has been a member of Boughton’s Student Committee or Associate Development Committee for most of his time at the firm.
Scott’s practice is primarily focussed on litigation of construction, lease, real estate and contractual disputes. His clients include owners, developers, landlords, tenants, contractors and trades. Scott has acted as litigation counsel to British Columbia Housing Management Commission since his call to the bar.
Scott brings a pragmatic approach to dispute resolution. He provides his clients with an assessment and recommendations at the outset of each matter with a view to achieving timely and cost-effective results. Scott regularly resolves his client’s disputes through negotiation and without the need for lengthy court proceedings, mediation or arbitration.
- Member, Civil Litigation Subsection, Construction and Employment Law Subsections, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.boughtonlaw.com/people/scott-mackenzie/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suite 700 – 595 Burrard Street
P.O. Box 49290
Vancouver, BC V7X 1S8
- University of British Columbia, LL.B.
- University of Western Ontario, B.A.
- British Columbia, 2004
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada™ 2023 for work in:
- Corporate and Commercial Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.