Recognized since 2020
Personal Injury Litigation
Product Liability Litigation
Scott has acted on behalf of clients who have suffered injury in New South Wales since 1988. Scott was admitted as a Solicitor in 1992 and became a partner of the practice in 1997. He was accredited by the Law Society of New South Wales as a Personal Injury Law Specialist in 1996 and continues to. Since his admission as a solicitor in 1992, Scott has worked for BPC, and before then with its predecessor, Flannery Mura & Costello.
Scott has been appointed by the State Insurance Regulatory Authority to the panel of specialist solicitors to provide advice to catastrophically injured children.
Scott is also a member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance.
In addition to his personal injury practice Scott has an extensive industrial practice and advises both employers and employees.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.bpclaw.com.au/about-us/our-team/scott-hall-johnston/
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Level 18, 201 Elizabeth Street
Sydney NSW 2000
- Supreme Court of NSW - 1992
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Australia™ 2023 for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Product Liability Litigation
- The Best Lawyers in Australia (2020 Edition) - Personal Injury Litigation, Sydney, Australia.NSW Law SocietyAccredited Specialist in Personal Injury - 1996Doyles Industry Awards Leading Motor Vehicle Accident & Injury Compensation Lawyer (Plaintiff) – Sydney, 2015;Recommended Public Liability Compensation Lawyer (Plaintiff) – NSW, 2016;Recommended Medical Negligence Lawyer (Plaintiff) – NSW, 2016;Recommended Work Injury & Accident Compensation Lawyer (Plaintiff) – NSW, 2016;Leading Work Injury Compensation Lawyer (Plaintiff) – New South Wales, 2017;Leading Work Injury Compensation Lawyers (Plaintiff) – New South Wales, 2018; andRecommended Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation Lawyers (Plaintiff) – New South Wales 2018.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.