Scott E. Wade
Recognized since 2018
Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
Scott Wade is a Shareholder in the firm’s Labor and Employment Section. He focuses his practice on Worker’s Compensation and is the Chair of the firm’s Worker’s Compensation Section.
Scott is a frequent author and presenter on Wisconsin worker’s compensation and is a contributing author to Wisconsin Association of Worker’s Compensation Attorneys Case Law Update.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer Page: https://www.vonbriesen.com/people/scott-e-wade
- 20975 Swenson Drive, Suite 400
Waukesha, WI 53186
- Michigan State University, J.D., graduated 1993
- University of Wisconsin–Madison, B.A., graduated 1990
- Wisconsin, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Michigan, State Bar of Michigan
- Milwaukee Insurance Adjusters Association (MIAA) - President
- State Bar of Michigan - Member
- State Bar of Wisconsin - Member
- Wisconsin Association of Worker's Compensation Attorneys - Member
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin, Eastern District of Michigan
59 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
4 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Insurance Law
- Workers' Compensation Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.