Recognized since 2005
Contact & Links
- 188 East Capitol Street, Suite 1400
Jackson, MS 39201
- Tulane University, Envrionmental Studies Cert., graduated 1992
- Louisiana State University, B.S. Petroleum Engineering, graduated 1986
- Mississippi, The Mississippi Bar
- District of Columbia, The District of Columbia Bar
- International Association of Gaming Advisors - member
- International Masters of Gaming Law - member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Gaming Law, Jackson, MS (2021)
- Gaming Law, Jackson, MS (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Corporate Law
- Gaming Law
- Business Transactions
- Government Relations
"Scott Andress is extremely knowledgeable, responsive, and effective."
- Loren Ostrow (Silver Slipper Gaming), Pasadena, CA
"Mr. Andress is a great attorney. He knows gaming law cold and also understands the political issues that arise with any discussion of gaming matters. He is very responsive and quickly responds to calls. He provides good analysis and strategic thinking, which is helpful to our company."
- Donna More (Tropicana Casinos and Resorts), Ft. Mitchell, OH
"Scott Andress is an attorney of exceptional competence and unquestioned ethical standards. His representation of our company has always been with thorough attention to all details of the matters assigned to him while meeting all obligations in a timely manner. His ability to communicate successfully with employees at all responsibility levels of this company and to communicate skillfully with those who are adversarial to us meets the highest expectations desired from our outside counsel. He has demonstrated that he has excellent credibility in his working on our behalf with regulatory agencies and the courts. We are a national and international company engaging outside legal counsel in over 20 states and more than 10 foreign countries. Mr. Andress is among the truly outstanding lawyers that I have worked with in this country and around the world. His listing in your publication is most appropriate."
- Ross Hodge (International Game Technology), Reno, NV
"Mr. Scott Andress is very knowledgeable in Gaming Regulations. He was instrumental in providing the right guidance and a wealth of experience to our company's regulatory needs. Scott is very easy to work with and understands the wide variety of legal needs within the gaming regulatory environment. His communication style is clear and concise. Additionally, he is timely in his responses and a great person to work with. I would highly recommend Mr. Andress."
- Kimber Johnson (Glory (U.S.A.) Inc.), Las Vegas, NV
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.