Recognized since 2012
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Securities / Capital Markets Law
Scott Chenevert is a partner and member of our Business Section. He practices primarily in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, securities, corporate governance and finance. Scott has represented private and public companies in the energy, technology, real estate development and professional services industries.
Scott is a member of the Southeast Super-Region Committee comprised of representatives from the Baton Rouge Area Chamber (BRAC) and GNO, Inc. He previously served as a member of the board of directors of BRAC from 2006-2013, serving as its chairman in 2012. Scott also serves as a member of the board of directors of BRAC’s political action committee, FuturePAC, and served as its chairman in 2013.
In addition to his professional endeavors, Scott has served as the chair of the American Heart Association’s Baton Rouge Heart Walk for 2012-2013, and also serves as a member of the boards of directors of the Louisiana Art and Science Museum and Junior Achievement Greater Baton Rouge and Acadiana.
- Direct Phone Number: 225-706-4040
- Phone Number: 225-706-4040
- Lawyer Page: https://fishmanhaygood.com/attorneys/scott-d-chenevert/
- 100 North Street, Suite 800
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
- Washington and Lee University, J.D., graduated 2004
- District of Columbia, 1998
- Louisiana, 2003
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Baton Rouge (2023)
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Baton Rouge (2022)
- Securities / Capital Markets Law, New Orleans (2017)
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Listed in Chambers U.S.A.
- Listed in America's Leading Lawyers for Business since 2013
- Listed in Best Lawyers since 2012
- Listed in Super Lawyers since 2014
- Banking and Finance Law
- Commercial Finance Law
- Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
- Represented in its $3.2 billion acquisition of Complete Production Services, Inc.
- Represented in the sale of its marine division to SEACORMarine
- Represented in connection with its issuance of $800 million 7-1/8% senior notes and $500 million 6-3/8% senior notes
- Represented in its sale to Halliburton Energy Services, Inc.
- Represented in the purchase of preferred equity by NGPEnergy Technology Partners, L.P.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.