Scott A. Witzigreuter
Recognized in:Litigation - Construction
Law School:The University of Georgia School of Law
Location:3344 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 2400Atlanta, GA 30326
- The University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., graduated 1999
- The University of Georgia, BBA, graduated 1996
- Georgia, State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia, Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia, Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia, U.S. District Court of Georgia, Northern District
- United States, U.S. Court of Claims
- Atlanta Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Litigation - Construction
- Best Lawyers 2012-2017, Litigation - Construction
- Super Lawyers Magazine, Georgia Rising Stars List, Construction Litigation (2005-2007, 2009, 2011-2013)
Represented renowned casino and resort in Las Vegas, Nevada, in dispute with construction manager over construction of $1.8 billion casino and resort and mixed-use property.
Successfully defended general contractor in dispute with subcontractor in two-week jury trial in Jackson, Tennessee.
Successfully arbitrated dispute between owner and contractor involving a project in North Carolina during a six-day hearing in Charleston, South Carolina.
Successfully defended one of the world's largest engineering and design firms in arbitration brought by design/build contractor concerning construction of largest state-funded construction project in South Carolina history.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- International Arbitration
- Professional Liability
- Surety & Bond
2601 South Bayshore Drive, Suite 1500
Miami, FL 33133
255 South Orange Avenue, Suite 1260
Orlando, FL 32801
6385 South Rainbow Boulevard, Suite 400
Las Vegas, NV 89118