Recognized since 2020
Litigation - Insurance
Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
“Clients trust me to fix their problems. I am known for rolling up my sleeves to figure out the best approach, provide insightful advice, and achieve a solid solution.”
When there is a contentious issue that may present a liability concern, clients turn to me for the breadth of knowledge and broad perspective that comes with my 25 years of experience handling a wide variety of matters.
Whether I am providing counsel, handling a project, or managing litigation across the country as National Coordinating Counsel, clients rely on me to analyze the situation and resolve the problem quickly and cost effectively. I represent individuals, small businesses, and large corporations nationwide with litigation matters, including:
- product liability
- real estate
My pragmatic approach focuses on minimizing risk, avoiding litigation whenever possible, and bringing the issue to a close. I will listen to gather the facts and discern your goals, advise on the best course of action, and work diligently to achieve it. I am comfortable talking with everyone, from the crew on the factory floor to those in the executive suite, enabling me to dig to the bottom and ensure all facts are considered.
I aim to be an excellent ambassador for my clients. Readily available and highly responsive, I often serve as a first responder for clients when staff attorneys are unavailable. I treat my clients like family because I care and want the best for them.
It is incredibly rewarding to make a tangible difference, providing my clients with the comfort of knowing that no matter what the future holds, they will be prepared for it.
See my full bio here.
- Direct Phone Number: 612-339-2500
- Phone Number: 612-339-2500
- Lawyer Page: https://hensonefron.com/attorneys/scott-a-neilson/
- 225 South Sixth Street, Suite 1600
Minneapolis, MN 55402
- University of Minnesota, J.D., graduated 1993
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., graduated 1990
- Minnesota, Minnesota, United States District Court for the District of Minnesota, United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, Multiple state and federal court admissions, pro hac vice
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section - Member
- Defense Research Institute - Member
- Federal Bar Association - Member
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Civil Litigation Section - Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association - Member
- Litigation - Insurance
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- National Moot Court Director and Competition Team
- Order of the Coif, University of Minnesota Law School
- AV® Preeminent peer review rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Selected for inclusion in Minnesota Super Lawyers-Rising Stars® Edition 2000–2004
- Selected as an AcritasStar®, 2017-2019
- Selected for inclusion in Minnesota Super Lawyers®, 2004–2021
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Mergers and Acquisitions
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Litigation - Securities
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.