Recognized since 2013
Employment Law - Management
Scott A. Forman represents and advises employers in all aspects of employment law. He has a truly national practice, having handled matters in literally every state in the country. His established practice in employment litigation includes single-plaintiff, multi-plaintiff, and class action cases involving:
- Wrongful termination
- Breach of contract
- Employment discrimination
- Workplace harassment
- Public accommodation
- The enforcement and defense of restrictive covenants
- Automobile dealerships
- Trucking corporations
- Professional associations
- Professional employer organizations
Scott litigates cases in federal and state courts around the country, as well as aggressively defends clients before various governmental agencies. Scott also represents clients in arbitrations and appellate matters. His successes include representing employers in several published decisions that provide employer-favorable case law.
In addition to his litigation practice, Scott counsels employers on effective strategies for avoiding litigation and for preparing for litigation when unavoidable. He regularly advises employers on day-to-day personnel matters and practices.
Scott also regularly conducts seminars on employment law matters and has been an invited guest speaker to various functions. His clients vary in size from small entities to Fortune 100 companies, including:
Prior to joining Littler, Scott headed the employment law section of a Florida law firm.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.littler.com/people/scott-forman
- Wells Fargo Center
333 SE Second Avenue, Suite 2700
Miami, FL 33131
- Nova Southeastern University , J.D.
- University of Florida, BA
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- National Association of Professional Employer Organizations - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Recipient, Leo Goodwin Legal Scholarship for Academic Performance
- Named, Up & Comer, Labor & Employment - South Florida Business Journal, 2004-2009
- Named, Top Lawyer, Labor & Employment - South Florida Business Journal, 2010-2011
- Named, Top Attorney - South Florida Legal Guide, 2012
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.