Recognized since 2013
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Securities / Capital Markets Law
Mr. Berdan focuses his transactional practice on negotiated purchase and sales agreements, public and private equity and debt securities offerings, and leveraged buyouts. He regularly counsels clients regarding their most significant corporate events, including issuers in connection with their initial public offerings and follow-on equity offerings of securities, institutional high-yield and convertible debt financings, going private and going dark transactions, and tender offers and consent solicitations.
Mr. Berdan's industry experience spans oil and gas, mining, life sciences, manufacturing, construction, entertainment, pharmaceutical, telecommunications, consumer products, natural and organic foods, electronic commerce and the Internet, and computer hardware and software. He works with issuers, investors, underwriters, and placement agents, and he advises on Securities and Exchange Commission reporting and stock exchange listing requirements, federal and state securities laws, and corporate governance matters.
Contact & Links
- 1401 Lawrence Street, Suite 2300
Denver, CO 80202
- University of Denver , J.D., graduated 1997
- Duke University , AB, graduated 1993
- Colorado, Colorado Bar Association
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Corporate Counsel Black Book, 2008, in the areas of General Corporate Law, Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance and Securities Law & Securities Offerings
- Listed as a Colorado Super Lawyer since 2012 and Colorado Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2010 and 2009 for Securities & Corporate Finance
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.