Recognized since 2021
Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
"I believe in serving clients efficiently to ensure they receive practical advice and sound solutions to their concerns. I’m not afraid to identify and address potential roadblocks – as well as point out new opportunities. Clients count on me as a trusted advisor on all legal and business matters."
I appreciate a collaborative environment where we work together to achieve a common goal. The team approach at Henson Efron allows us to maximize our potential and effectively serve our clients. I like to dig deep to ensure mutual understanding of the true issues. When the crux of the issue is clear, we are most efficient in providing relevant solutions to meet our clients’ objectives.
I have a broad spectrum of experience working with companies: small and large, local and international, start-ups and established entities. I am well-versed and able to deal with the legal issues surrounding mergers and acquisitions, contracting, intellectual property, and licensing, among other things. Prior to law school, I worked as an engineer in a pharmaceutical company’s manufacturing plant. That experience has helped me better relate to my clients’ legal and business needs.
As part of the Business Law Practice group at Henson Efron, I focus on the following areas:
- mergers and acquisitions
- intellectual property
- Entity formation and organization
My greatest strength is my analytical approach. I truly enjoy taking things apart and putting them back together to restore order. By asking a lot of questions, I can better understand the context within the big picture and deliver effective solutions for my clients. In many ways, my engineering background serves me well in business law. I know how to go beyond the surface, look at the data, assess obstacles and determine the best path forward.
See my full bio here.
- 225 South Sixth Street, Suite 1600
Minneapolis, MN 55402
- University of Minnesota, J.D., graduated 2014
- University of Illinois - Chicago, B.S., graduated 2006
- Minnesota, Minnesota
- American Bar Association - Member
- Juvenile Justice Advocates International - Board Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association - Member
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association - Member
- University of Minnesota Alumni Association - Student Engagement Committee
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Selected for inclusion in Minnesota Super Lawyers–Rising Stars® Edition, 2021
- 2020 Up & Coming Attorney Honoree, Minnesota Lawyer, 2020
- North Star Lawyer, Honored by Minnesota State Bar Association for commitment to pro bono service, 2019
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.