Sanford L. Dow
Recognized in:Commercial LitigationReal Estate Law
Law School:Southern Methodist University
Location:2700 Post Oak Boulevard, Suite 1750Houston, TX 77056
- Columbia University, M.A., graduated 1989
- Southern Methodist University , J.D., graduated 1993
- The George Washington University, BA (with Special Honors in Political Science), graduated 1988
- Texas, State Bar of Texas
- District of Columbia, The District of Columbia Bar
- SMU Law Review - Leading Articles Editor (1992-1993)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Board Certified: Residential Real Estate Law - Texas Board of Legal Specialization (2017).
- http://www.tbls.org/Profile/Attorney.aspx?mid=787392Board Certified: Civil Trial Law - Texas Board of Legal Specialization (2014)
- Board Certified: Commercial Real Estate Law - Texas Board of Legal Specialization (2009)
- "AV" Rated by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory (highest rating for Legal Ability and General Ethical Standards)
- Texas Real Estate Salesman's License (2008)
- Named in November 2004 H Texas Magazine as one of its "Lawyers on the Fast Track" (Top Houston Lawyers Under 40).
- Licensed to practice before the U.S. District Courts (Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas), the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court.
- Named by H Texas Magazine as one of the "Top Lawyers in Houston" (Business Litigation) for the years 2004-2010, 2013-2017.
- Named by Texas Monthly as a "Texas Super Lawyer" in the practice area of Business Litigation for the years 2003-2020(every year since inception)