Recognized in:Banking and Finance LawInsolvency and Financial Restructuring Law
Location:1000, rue De La Gauchetière OuestBureau 2100Montréal, QC H3B 4W5
- Quebec, Barreau du Québec
- American Bankruptcy Institute, International Committee - Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Insolvency Section - Member
- Canadian Insolvency Foundation - Member
- Comité de liaison, Superior Court, Commercial Division - Member
- International Association of Insolvency Practitioners (Insol International) - Member
- International Women's Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation - Member
- The Insolvency Institute of Canada - Member
- Turnaround Management Association, International Board of Directors - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law, Montréal (2019)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada for work in:
- Banking and Finance Law
- Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law
- Lexology Client Choice Award Winner: Insolvency & Restructuring (Québec)
- Expert Guides: The Legal Media Group Guides to the World’s Leading Lawyers 2013: Insolvency & Restructuring
- Lexpert Special Edition: Canada’s Leading Corporate Lawyers
- The Lexpert Guide to the Leading US/Canada Cross-border Corporate Lawyers 2013: Insolvency & Restructuring
- Leading Lawyer in IFLR1000: Insolvency & Restructuring
- Chambers Global: The World’s Leading Business Lawyers: Insolvency & Restructuring
- The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory 2014: Insolvency & Financial Restructuring
• Deloitte & Touche Inc. – in its capacity as court appointed monitor under the CCAA proceedings of Devonshire Trust.
• Richter Groupe Conseil Inc. – in its capacity as bankruptcy trustee to Mabe Canada Inc.
• KPMG – in tis capacity as court-appointed Monitor in the CCAA proceedings of ProSep Inc.
• Mechtronix Inc. - in the context of the sale of its business under the BIA.
• Aveos Fleet Performance Inc. - in the context of its consensual out of court $800 Million restructuring.
• White Birch Paper Company – representing the debtor-in-possession lenders and first lien lenders in connection with the restructuring of White Birch under the CCAA.
• MEGABrands Inc. - and its subsidiaries in their operational and capital restructuring implemented under the Canada Business Corporations Act.
• AbitibiBowater Inc.- acting for certain senior secured term lenders in the context of AbitibiBowater’s restructuring under the CCAA.
• Inteplast Group - in the context of the acquisition of the assets of Salermo Plastic Film & bags by a strategic purchaser.
• SR Telecom Inc. in the context of its CCAA and CBCA restructuring including the sale of its operating assets.
• Ernst & Young Inc. in the context of the CCAA restructuring of Main Knitting Group.
• Greater Toronto Airport Authorities (GTAA) in the Jetsgo insolvency and the Inter-Canadian bankruptcy.
• Brookfield Asset Management in the context of its acquisition of Maax Corporation.
TransCanada Tower, Suite 2500
450 1st Street, SW
Calgary, AB T2P 5H1
1055 West Hastings Street, Suite 1700
The Guinness Tower
Vancouver, BC V6E 2E9
340 Albert Street, Suite 1900
Ottawa, ON K1R 7Y6
1000, rue De La Gauchetière Ouest
Montréal, QC H3B 4W5
620 Eighth Avenue, 36th Floor
New York, NY 10018