Recognized since 2013
Teaneck, New Jersey
Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
As the original founding partner of Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C., Sam Davis has represented thousands of clients who have suffered personal injuries.
He has demonstrated his dedication to improving the nation’s medical institutions by educating medical students at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and practicing physicians on the legal aspects of medical malpractice. Mr. Davis’ contributions to the field of law include the following:“ A Practical Guide to Videoconferencing ” in the March 2000 issue of Trial Magazine. His lectures include “Medical Legal Issues” at Hackensack University Medical Center, and “Hot Tips in Tort Law” before the New Jersey State Bar Association.
Sam Davis has served as chairman for the Association of Trial Lawyers of American (ATLA) Medical Device Product Liability Section. He is a member of NJAJ and a sustaining member of AAJ. His work in the field of Mass Torts includes MDA Mass Tort Propulsid Science Committee and Vioxx Science Committee. He has lectured on Vioxx litigation at national conferences including Mass Torts made Perfect, 2005 Las Vegas, and at Mealey’s Vioxx Conference in New Orleans also in 2005.
Sam Davis was recognized together with his law partner Marc C. Saperstein for their efforts in the area of Tobacco litigation on behalf of the Citizens of the State of New Jersey which led to the National Tobacco Settlement. Sam Davis has argued cases before the NJ Superior Court of New Jersey Appellate Division and the Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey which resulted in published decisions.
- Direct Phone Number: 201-907-5000
- Phone Number: 201-907-5000
- Lawyer Page: https://www.dsslaw.com/our-firm/attorneys/samuel-davis/
- 375 Cedar Lane
Teaneck, NJ 07666
- Rutgers University–Camden, graduated 1977
- Tufts University, graduated 1973
- AAJ - Member
- New Jersey State Senate - Chair, 1993, Commerce Committee on Automobile Legislation
- NJAJ - Member
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Hackensack (2021)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, Hackensack (2018)
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.