Sam Richardson is a Director of Cowell Clarke’s Property team and advises on a variety of matters from purchase and sale of property to complex lease negotiations.
Sam has acted for clients in the acquisition and disposal of property, as well as for developers on residential and mixed use developments. Sam is an active member of the Property Council of Australia and the Urban Development Institute of Australia where he sits on the community housing committee.
Sam’s expertise has been recognised by his inclusion in Best Lawyers in Australia (2021 Edition) since 2018 for Leasing Law.
- Property acquisition and disposals.
- Leasing advice and disputes.
- Property due diligence.
- Commercial, industrial and large-scale residential property developments.
- Agribusiness sales & acquisitions.
- Joint ventures.
- Strata/community title.
- Stamp duty and property related taxation.
- Franchise documentation and advice.