Recognized since 2023
Corporate Governance and Compliance Law
Ryan’s public and private company clients rely on his pragmatic and comprehensive counsel on matters related to state and federal securities compliance, corporate governance, and complex business transactions.
Ryan regularly counsels private investment fund managers in the formation, operation, and regulation of a variety of alternative investment funds, including hedge funds, private equity funds, venture capital funds, and real estate funds. Ryan also advises institutional investors in connection with investments in alternative investment funds.
Clients count on Ryan’s sophisticated experience in connection with private and public equity and debt offerings; federal and state securities compliance, including reporting under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934; national stock market compliance; and mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
Prior to joining Holland & Hart, Ryan worked as an associate for Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP and as a legal fellow at Molson Coors Brewing Company.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hollandhart.com/rnichols#education
- 555 Seventeenth Street, Suite 3200
Denver, CO 80202-3979
- University of Denver, J.D., graduated 2013
- Colorado College, B.A., graduated 2010
- Colorado, Colorado Bar
- ACG Denver Leadership 20 Program - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Colorado Bar Association - Member
- Denver Bar Association - Member
- Environmental Learning for Kids - Board Member, Vice-Chair, Chair
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America 2023 for work in:
- Corporate Governance and Compliance Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.