Russell P. "Russ" Schropp
Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A.
Recognized since 2011
Fort Myers, Florida
Land Use and Zoning Law
Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
Russell P. Schropp practices in the areas of land use, zoning, and environmental law. He primarily represents property owners and others before local, regional, state and federal agencies. Russ is a regular contributor to the firm’s blog, The Legal Scoop on Southwest Florida Real Estate.
Prior to attending law school, he worked as a city planner in Hillsborough County, Florida, and received his Masters Degree in Urban and Regional Planning. While in law school, Russ was a member of the Law Review, and is the author of an article entitled The Reasonableness of Aesthetic Zoning in Florida: A Look Beyond the Police Power, 10 F.S.U.L.Rev. 441.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer Page: https://www.henlaw.com/attorneys/russell-p-schropp/
- 1715 Monroe Street
P.O. Box 280
Fort Myers, FL 33902
- Florida State University, J.D., graduated 1984
- Florida State University, MS, graduated 1980
- Stetson University, BA, graduated 1978
- Florida, The Florida Bar, 1984
10 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
3 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Environmental Law, Fort Myers (2022)
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning, Fort Myers (2020)
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning, Fort Myers (2018)
- Land Use and Zoning Law, Fort Myers (2017)
- Environmental Law
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
- Florida Super Lawyers, 2007-2015
- Florida Trend magazine's Legal Elite®, 2015
- Martindale Hubbell, AV Rating
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.