Serving national, international, and local clients, Oppenheim Law reports the highest rating (A-V) conferred by Martindale Hubbell Law Directory, the most respected directory of lawyers and law firms in the U.S.
In 1989, Oppenheim also co-founded and served as general counsel to ShopSmart Corp., the company that originated and owned the GNC Gold Card Program, a program that continues to this day and was one of the first cross-promotional programs of its kind.In addition, in 1994, Oppenheim co-founded Weston Title & Escrow, the oldest title company in Weston, Florida, and he currently serves as its vice president. In 1999, Oppenheim served a one-year term on the board of directors for Catalina Lighting, a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange.
Growing up in the Bronx, Oppenheim learned to be focused on success and driven to always persevere for opportunity.
In 2009 Roy started the South Florida Law Blog, which was voted the best business and technology blog of 2011 by the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. Today, Oppenheim is a sought-after legal expert on issues relating to the real estate crisis and beyond. In addition to his own blog he can also been seen on Yahoo! Homes as a guest contributor, and he has also been featured on HuffPost Live, FOX News, and Lifetime TV. In addition he has has been quoted in prominent national publications, including USA Today, The New York Times and Huffington Post, among others. Oppenheim also understands the power of social media, and can be found on a variety of social media platforms as well as his latest "Ask Me Anything" on Reddit.
Contact & Links
- 2500 Weston Road, Suite 209
Weston, FL 33331
- Northwestern University , J.D., graduated 1986
- Princeton University, AB, graduated 1982
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- New York, New York State Bar Association
- Northwestern University Law Review - Editorial Board Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Real Estate Law
- AV Preeminent Rating From Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Received 10.0 Rating From Avvo Legal Directory
- Featured in Marquis Who’s Who of American Lawyers
- Featured on Yahoo! Homes as Contributing Blogger
- Quoted as legal expert on FOX News, HuffPost Live, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today and others.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.