Ross D. Ginsberg
Recognized in:Construction Law
Law School:Emory University
Location:3344 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 2400Atlanta, GA 30326
- Emory University, J.D., graduated 1993
- Tufts University, BA, graduated 1990
- Georgia, State Bar of Georgia
- Connecticut, State Bar of Connecticut
- Massachusetts, State Bar of Massachusetts
- Georgia, U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern District of Georgia
- Connecticut, U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- Massachusetts, U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- United States, U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- United States, U.S. Supreme Court
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Construction Law
- Best Lawyers® 2013-2016, Construction Law
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Business Lawyers, Top Business Lawyer (2009-2013)
- Super Lawyers Magazine, Georgia Super Lawyers List, Construction Litigation (2012-2015)
- Super Lawyers Magazine, Massachusetts Rising Stars List, Construction Litigation (2005)
- Litigatino Counsel of American, Fellow (2014)
Successfully defended supplier of cableway crane towers in $74 million dispute.
Successfully defended design professionals in $75 million dispute over the adequacy of design of bridge in Charleston, South Carolina.
Obtained defense verdict for engineers in multi-million dollar claim arising out of collapse of a cofferdam.
Successful defense of designer of ethanol production facility in $10 million claim.
Defended management consultant in connection with a variety of claims arising out of one of the nation's largest public construction projects.
Obtained favorable resolution of claim by lender against client-recording artist in connection with a multi-million dollar securitization transaction.
Successfully represented independent members of board of directors in highly publicized shareholder derivative suit relating to control of a privately held company.
Represented former employee in age discrimination action against national corporation and obtained multi-million dollar jury verdict.
Successfully defended former director of failed bank in action by FDIC to recover bank losses.
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- International Arbitration
- Professional Liability
- Surety & Bond
2601 South Bayshore Drive, Suite 1500
Miami, FL 33133
255 South Orange Avenue, Suite 1260
Orlando, FL 32801
6385 South Rainbow Boulevard, Suite 400
Las Vegas, NV 89118