Rose M. La Femina
Recognized since 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Trusts and Estates
Rose M. La Femina is a Florida Bar Board Certified Wills, Trusts and Estates Attorney who focuses her practice in the areas of estate planning, trust and estate administration, probate and trust litigation, and tax. Rose represents business owners, corporate executives, wealthy individuals and professionals and their families with a wide-range of estate planning issues.
Rose also represents individuals and corporate fiduciaries in probate and trust administration and litigation matters, including complicated tax planning available after a decedent’s death, settling will and trust disputes and resolving controversies with the Internal Revenue Service.
Rose acts as liaison between personal injury and medical malpractice attorneys and their clients in establishing special needs trusts for the supplemental needs of individuals while simultaneously preserving their public benefits eligibility.
She also works with non-traditional couples and families regarding the issues that gay and lesbian couples, as well as other individuals in nontraditional relationships, face including the legal complications associated with living together, adoption and separation.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Lawyer Page: http://www.trustsandestatespro.com/
- 401 East Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 1400
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M, graduated 1990
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., graduated 1989
- Northeastern University, BS, graduated 1985
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- •Children’s Home Society of Florida, East Broward Auxiliary - Ball Committee Corporate Liaison, Past President
- •Children’s Home Society of Florida, Intercoastal Division - Board of Directors, Executive Committee
- •The Florida Bar, Probate Law Committee - Member, Executive Council
- •The Florida Bar, Tax, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section - Member
- •Women of Tomorrow, - Scholarship Committee, Mentor
1 The Best Lawyers in America® award
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Trusts and Estates
- AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5
- Fortune Magazine 2014, Recognized as “Women Leaders in the Law"
- •The Boys & Girls Clubs of Broward County and The Susan B. Anthony Recovery Center 2010, 2012, and 2014 Recognized as one of the “100 Outstanding Women of Broward County”
- Business Leader Magazine 2012, Recognized as a “South Florida Women Extraordinaire
- •1000+ Club to Benefit Cancer 2011, Recognized as “Woman of the Year”
- Board Certified by The Florida Bar as a Wills, Trusts and Estates Lawyer
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.