Recognized since 2018
Woodland Hills, California
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Litigation - Intellectual Property
Ron uses his unique experience to provide the best business solutions to BG Law clients. Over the past two decades, he has counseled small and start-up companies on intellectual property matters, including trademark protection, and he has litigated numerous trademark and trade secret cases. Ron also represents trustees in major bankruptcy cases.
For 15 years, Ron was the CFO of his own corporation. He has served as a volunteer arbitrator for the California State Bar Mandatory Fee Arbitration Department, working on cases that were published in the United States Patents Quarterly and state and federal reports, and contributed to the research and writing of a well-cited patents article.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.bg.law/our-professionals/ronald-p-abrams
- 21650 Oxnard Street, Suite 500
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- Whittier College, J.D., graduated 1989
- University of Maryland, B.A., graduated 1984
- California, State Bar of California
- California State Bar Mandatory - Volunteer Arbitrator
- Fee Arbitration Department - Member (1991-1995)
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Commercial Litigation
- Trademark Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.