Ronald L. Siegel
Recognized since 2016
Boca Raton, Florida
Trusts and Estates
With more than 30 years of experience, Ronald L. Siegel is a Florida Bar Board Certified specialist in Wills, Trusts and Estates. He focuses his practice in all aspects of estate planning, probate, trust administration, guardianship and real estate.
Mr. Siegel is an active member of the community, serving as the Financial Vice President of the Board of Directors for Jewish Association for Residential Care (JARC), and as a Director of the National Board of Israel Elwyn. He also serves on professional advisory committees of numerous other charitable organizations, including the Southeast Chapter of the American Friends of Red Magen David Adom, the United States Holocaust Museum, and the Jewish Community Foundation of South Palm Beach County. He is also a member the Boca Raton Estate Planning Council and served as a member of the Inaugural Committee for the 2014 Palm Beach Wealth & Estate Planning Seminar. In addition, he is a member and past Chair of the Probate Committee of the South Palm Beach County Bar Association and a member of the Taxation; Real Property, Probate and Trust Law; and Elder Law sections of The Florida Bar.
AV Preeminent® rated by Martindale-Hubbell, Mr. Siegel was listed among Florida Super Lawyers by Super Lawyers Magazine in 2006 – 2007 and 2016 – 2019, and the 2016 – 2020 Best Lawyers in America by U.S. News & World Report. He has also lectured extensively throughout South Florida on various estate planning topics.
Contact & Links
- Direct Phone Number: 561-241-3113
- Phone Number: 561-241-3113
- Lawyer Page: https://www.brinkleymorgan.com/profile/ronald-l-siegelpartner/
- 2255 Glades Road, Suite 414-E
Boca Raton, FL 33431
- University of Florida, LL.M. in Taxation, graduated 1978
- University of Pittsburgh, Juris Doctor, graduated 1977
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., graduated 1974
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- Israel Elwyn - National Board of Directors
- American Friends of Red Magen David Adom, Southeast Chapter - Member
- Boca Raton Estate Planning Council - Member
- Jewish Association for Residential Care (JARC) - Financial Vice President of Board of Directors
- Jewish Community Foundation of South Palm Beach County - Member
- Palm Beach County Wealth & Estate Planning Seminar - Committee Member
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association, Probate Committee - Member and Past Chairman
- The Florida Bar - Member
- The National Advocates Top 100 Lawyers - Member
- United States Holocaust Museum - Member
- University of Florida Advisor Network - Founding Member
12 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
4 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Trusts and Estates
- AV Preeminent® rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Lawyers in America, U.S. News & World Report, 2016-2019
- Florida Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2006-2007, 2016-2018
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Real Estate Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.